1. How to apply online trading service?
If you are a new customer, then please mention to our staffs before application; otherwise, please contact with Account Executive or visiting branches for application.
2. Do I need to pay any application fees on online trading service?
There is no additional charge on online trading application.
3. Can I enjoy any free real time quotation services?
A delayed quotation service is defaulted for all online trading users, but if you want to have a real time quotation service, please fill in the ‘electronic trading quotation service application/ termination form’. For more details, please refer to ‘electronic trading quotation service application/ termination form’
4. How long it takes on my online trading account application?
It normally takes 2-3 working days after we have received your completed application. The confirmation letter and password will be sent to you separately.
5. If I received the confirmation letter for a period of time, but I haven’t receive my password yet, then what should I do?
To protect your account not been used by unauthorized person, please contact our customer service hotline (852) 3698 6750 as soon as possible.
6. What should I do after have received the password and confirmation letter?
If you have received the password and confirmation letter, then you can start to operate your online trading account via our consolidated e-Service. Please follow the instruction and procedure to login your account (Login name is listed on the confirmation letter). We recommend changing your personal password at the first time login.